Edina/Bloomington, Minnesota Basic ART Training – December 9, 2021
December 9 - December 11$1500
Courses will be from 9 am to 5 pm each day.
Target audience: Licensed Mental Health Professionals (Social Workers, Psychologists, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Licensed Professional Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Nurses).
Training Description: To Provide therapists/clinicians with the knowledge and skills to effectively implement the use of ART in clinical practice.
Objectives of this training:
- Define Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART) and its application to mental health problems;
- Understand the benefits of ART eye movement therapy;
- Understand how ART is used to relieve symptoms of mental health problems;
- Understand which mental health problems have been addressed by ART in this training;
- Practice and learn how to apply ART with clients;
- Understand how to incorporate Basic ART interventions into clinical practice.
COVID-19 Terms & Conditions
Learn more about guidelines we are following during the coronavirus pandemic that help ensure the safety of all training participants.