- This event has passed.
San Diego, California Basic ART Training – March 15, 2019
March 15, 2019 - March 17, 2019$1,500.00
Please contact ART International for more information on special rates for non-profit organizations and employees.
Courses will be from 9 am to 5 pm each day.
Target audience: Licensed Mental Health Professionals (Social Workers, Psychologists, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Licensed Professional Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, Nurses).
Training Description: To Provide therapists/clinicians with the knowledge and skills to effectively implement the use of ART in clinical practice.
Objectives of this training:
- Define Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART) and its application to mental health treatments;
- Understand the benefits of ART eye movement therapy;
- Understand how to use the Basic ART scripts;
- Practice and identify how to apply ART with clients diagnosed with trauma;
- Practice and identify how the “Typical Day” script is applied to ongoing issues/problems;
- Understand how to incorporate Basic ART interventions into clinical practice.
COVID-19 Terms & Conditions
Learn more about guidelines we are following during the coronavirus pandemic that help ensure the safety of all training participants.