Terms and Conditions For Basic ART Trainees During COVID-19
ART International is excited to begin offering Basic ART Training after months of following the Stay at Home order. As an organization, we are taking every precaution to maintain the safety of trainers and trainees. Please review the guidelines we are following during the coronavirus pandemic the help ensure the safety of all training participants.
- Trainees will be required to complete an ART International Pre-Screening Questionnaire prior to entering the training space.
- Trainees will be required to complete and sign the ART International Release of Liability document along with other training paperwork.
- Participants will be seated in the training space maintaining a minimum distance of six (6) feet apart throughout the three days of training.
- ART International will make every effort to provide the best possible ventilated space available.
- Trainees will be expected to practice respiratory hygiene (e.g. cover coughs, wash hands, dispose of tissues) according to recommendations from the CDC.
- Trainees will be encouraged to use a face covering during the training.
- Attendees will not be permitted to share food, drinks, or materials. All unused materials will be disposed of at the end of each day.
- Trainees will be expected to participate in infection control practices including hand hygiene.
- Lead trainers will practice environmental sanitation before, during, and after each day of training including wiping down solid surfaces and spraying the room with disinfecting spray etc.